2008/11/21

Trailer

Please don't think, I am lazy (of course I am). I am working on the documentary and with the first material I shot, I made a short trailer. I'am very glad, that I am a filmmaker now. O.K. from time to time I have got trouble with the police, but that is because they are always so nervous here in Liberty. And when your sitting on a motorcycle, riding and with the camera in front of your eye, smaller accidents can happen. Who cares, I did more dangerous things in the past. Now weeks later, this past seems to me like an other life.

I heard Wim Wenders new film is bullshit, I would say Wenders is overrated anyway. He shot in Palermo with some german punkrocker I never heard about...

So, please watch the trailer, hope you like it a bit.
Niko

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, Lifesigns from Nico. Has been a long time since we heard of you. Good to know your story goes on.

There must be much more things to explore in LC and I'm looking forward to see it here in your artistic approach.

Nice music btw., but who the fuck is that "wim wenders". Friend of yours?