2008/07/18

Look at the bright side!

While I'm not working, I still feel like a tourist, I think the pics do show that a little bit. Believe it or not, but I am still to shy, to ask people if I can take a picture of them. My English is not too bad, but, I don't know, it is still a little bit strange to live in the "land of opportunity". The guy with the sax is from St. Petersburg, we talked a little bit. He used to play in big orchestras, but paying is better on the streets here. Crazy world.
Northern Gardens: I like this place at the seaside. Looks a little bit like home (years ago, when we still had a seaside).
Middle Park: Most famous public park in the world. Very nice!
Westdyke: Sunsets are always touching my romantic side. I should sell the pic as a wallpaper.

Middle Park: Sunrise (!) looks nice to.

Meadows Park (Underground Station)
Tomorrow I have to work all day I'm my cousins cab. I would like to buy a cheap video camera I found in china town.

No comments: